Pages

10.12.2010

Homemade Washi Tape!

Here are some of the homemade washi tapes that I made for Amy Tan's online class. I don't have any colored sharpies, so I used my "Souffle" gel pens (pictured below). They actually gave a cool sheen to my homemade tape. (of course you can't tell from the pictures because I'm impatient and took them with my iPhone)




I like to doodle, so this was a lot of fun.

Thanks for looking =)

**edit: see my post on 10.13.2010 for updated photos.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute!!!! Love all the stripes and colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, I love the planes and the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! How can I place an order for the woodgrain and airplane tapes?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ALL OF THESE! Did you doodle all those airplanes!? AMAZING! You should be designing the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tiff - actually the plane is a stamp from the Studio Calico "jetsetter" set stamped with black stazon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tape!!! Love the airplanes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I wish I could buy wood grain washi tape like that!

    ReplyDelete